This is a fully online class. There are no in-person meetings.
CREATIVE BOOST 1, Grow Your Creative Purpose
- October 4-November 8, 2020—$175: Registration Deadline: September 25 2020
So many adults want to start or continue a creative practice, but are stuck. The writing and sketching prompts in this class help you identify what inspires you, and how to grow your creative confidence and purpose. We all have something to say; those seeds are within us. Look no further than your own curiosities and convictions.
You already have the seeds; push through fears to create again!
Ten spots available, first-come, first served.
email email@example.com to register
or for more information
Taught by Tiffany Besonen, a visual artist, but everyone is welcome. The course focuses on creativity in any genre, visual, written, or otherwise.
Learn more about Tiffany and her work at https://tbesonen.com/
Tiffany Besonen is a practicing artist of sculpture, painting, and mixed-media. She has taught Art in Minnesota public schools for 26 years, and has exhibited throughout the U.S. for 20 years. Tiffany is also a co-owner of Studio 176 Gallery in Park Rapids, MN She loves to write and talk about the creative process and encourages others to do something, anything, creative!
Topics covered in this 5-week session include:
- Week 1 Activity: You already have the seeds; Creative inventory
- Week 2 Activity: Select which seeds; Find creative purpose
- Week 3 Activity: Sow the seeds; Curiosity overrides uncertainty
- Week 4 Activity: Grow your ideas; Growth mindset and trust
- Week 5 Activity: Sharing the fruits of your labor; Setting new goals